Tuesday, November 15, 2011

As of late...

I had an amazing 21st birthday.  I am so grateful for all my family, friends, and husband.

My lovely mom surprised my sisters and me with Taylor Swift tickets! The concert was so perfect. I feel like she is my bff now.
Scott surprised me with a new Cannon Rebel camera for my birthday! (maybe I'll start actually taking pictures and putting them on here now...but probably not.)
I had a little birthday gathering at Oreganos and got to see some of my fav girls. 

Also...
The doctor is trying to figure out what is wrong with my heart...it's been quite the process.  I was able to enjoy my first experience being a patient in the hospital though! I had to get a tube down my esophagus so they could take pictures of my heart.  Still not sure what's going on with it...pretty sure the doctor just enjoys draining our bank account.  But I do have to say that I am so grateful for my health and that I am able to get all these tests done!




1 comment:

  1. Ashley-I am your friend, neighbor, and visiting teacher. What's going on??? Are you out of the hospital? What can I do for you??? When did this happen???? I'm freaking out a bit now! Please call me and tell me whats up: 480.584.9450

    ReplyDelete